Drop in to the 6th Annual Fall Celtic Festival this weekend at St. Brigid's Centre for the Arts.
All the event details are found at their snazzy new website:
Join us for an afternoon of Celtic traditional music, song and dance....
Noon – 6:00 pm. FREE ADMISSION
Local Musicians – some of the best musicians in Ottawa are donating their time and talent for this event.
- Dancers from various dance schools
- FOOD – BBQ – BAR – Refreshments
- Come and mingle with the folks, where you can tap your feet to the rhythm of traditional music and dance to the sound of violins, accordions and bagpipes.
- A perfect event for the entire family - EVERYONE IS WELCOME!
- A great way for students from out of town to introduce themselves to the City. Looking forward to seeing you there!
- Meet some of the folks from the Irish community in Ottawa:
- Sue Fay Healy School of Irish Dance , Gaelic Football Club, Ottawa Irish Rugby Club, Irish Society of the National Capital Region, Irish Seniors Drop-in Centre, Comhaltas Ceoltoiri Eireann Ottawa - Irish Cultural Movement, The Gaelic Hour CHIN 97.9fm, Ottawa chapter of the Ireland Canada Chamber of Commerce, Oireachtas Gaeilge Cheanada – Festival, Ottawa Celtic Choir, Canadian Association for Irish Studies, Irish Eyes - Irish Eyes brings you all the very finest clothing and giftwares available from Ireland.